EFLM BURSARY PROGRAMMEThis is to inform you that EFLM is promoting a bursary programme for young scientists attending the 23rd IFCC-EFLM European Congress of Clinical Chemistry Laboratory Medicine in Barcelona from 19 to 23 May, 2019.
A limited number of bursaries is available, the bursaries will cover the cost of the travel and 4-night accommodation for a maximum of Eur 900,00. EFLM bursary recipients will also receive the free congress registration waived by the Congress Organizing Committee and a free on-line yearly subscription to CCLM, kindly offered by W. de Gruyter.
Eligible candidates must come from an EFLM National Society Member and meet the following criteria:
- Young participants (≤35y at the date of the congress);
- Having a poster abstract accepted as First Author (deadline for abstract submission January 15, 2019)
Applications must be submitted through the attached application form and accompanied by the following documentation:
1) Copy of the ID or passport
2) Document proving the membership to the EFLM National Society
3) Notification of poster acceptance (acceptance/rejection will be sent by the conference organizers within Feb 28)
4) Copy of the abstract submitted for the Barcelona congress (in case you have more than one abstract, just please select one to sent to EFLM with the above documentation)
Applications have to be sent to email@example.com within March 10, 2019.