24th IFCC-EFLM European Congress of Clinical Chemistry Laboratory MedicineEFLM is promoting a bursary programme for young scientists EFLM Academy Members attending the 24th IFCC-EFLM European Congress of Clinical Chemistry Laboratory Medicine in Munich from 28 November to 2 December 2021.
A limited number of bursaries is available, the bursaries will cover the cost of the travel and 4-night accommodation for a maximum of Eur 900,00. EFLM bursary recipients will also receive the free congress registration waived by the Congress Organizing Committee.
Eligible candidates should meet the following criteria:
- be EFLM Academy Members ≤35y at the date of the congress
- be from an EFLM National Society Member
- have a poster abstract accepted as First Author
(deadline for abstract submission August 31, 2021)
Applications must be submitted through the specific application form (click here to download it) and accompanied by the following documentation:
- Copy of the ID or passport proving the age
- Document proving the membership to the EFLM National Society (which could be even copy of the payment or receipt for the annual fee to the Society)
- EFLM Academy Certificate (downloadable from top right menu in the personal area)
- Notification of poster acceptance (acceptance/rejection will be sent by the conference organizers within Oct 1)
- Copy of the abstract submitted for the EuroMedLab 21 congress (in case you have more than one abstract, just please select one to sent to EFLM with the above documentation)
Applications have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within October 5, 2021.